Sunday, August 15, 2010

SEE YOU ON THE RADIO

Hey, beginning in just a few days, you'll be able to listen to an hour long interview I had with Donna Linn at showmetalkradio.com. It's all about LUCY and I LOVED LUCY and Donna is one terrific interviewer and a big fan of the memoir and now the play. I am very grateful for all the time and play she's given my play. Check it out, of course LUCY would chide me that talking about LUCY for an hour is ridiculous. " JEEEEESUS You wanna bore them to death???"...Well you get the picture of LUCY by now. She'd have rather talked about anybody or anything else but herself. Will let you know when you could take a listen. In the meantime you might want to check out showmetalkradio.com for some other really interesting interviews and stuff!
By the way, just a reminder brand new trade paperback copies of the book are available, just click on the link to your right. Christmas is only 130 days away. And the first performance of I LOVED LUCY at The Laguna Playhouse is only 50 days away!
See you on the radio. LFT

3 comments:

  1. I listened to 'Let's Talk To Lucy' this morning from 1965 when Lucy interviewed Eve Arden. This a bonus feature on the the recently DVD release of 'The Mothers-In-Law' series, which ran on NBC for 2 years 1967-69. It was nice to hear both Lucy and Eve's voices from 1965. Great stuff. This release also includes pictures pertinent to the conversation of these two great ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU know so much more about LUCY then I do, I better make sure I get everything "right" in the play!! And on opening night yet, what was I thinking inviting you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I have confidence in you, Lee. You'll get it right, I'm sure. I'm so looking forward to it. Have you found the white rotary phones yet?

    ReplyDelete